Google account works as an authenticator that you can use to access several Google services and products. Hence, ensuring the security of the account is extremely important. Moreover, to help out the users, the developers have even introduced various safety features. Still, some users cannot access their accounts because of the forgotten password issue. Thank fully, Google offers its users an option of Google account recovery by date of birth that can reset the account password and allow you to access email services without any hindrance.So, for the users who can't recover Google account, they can check out the quick steps mentioned here.
Steps To Recover Google Account Using Date Of Birth:
For Google account recovery date of birth, go through the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, open the Google account login webpage.
- Then, enter your email address registered with the Google account and click the Next button.
- Now, hit the link of the “Forgot password?”
- Next, click on the “Try another way” link to proceed further.
- Click the link I don’t have my phone.
- After that, enter the answer to the displaying security question you must have given while registering for the account for the Google account recovery form (In case you have provided the question related to the date of birth, answer that according to the question).
- Now, enter the Next button to recover the Google account using the date of birth.
- Type a new password twice in the requisite fields.
- Lastly, click the Save password to log into your Google account with a new password.
By following the steps mentioned above, you can quickly recover your Google account. Hopefully, this guide will help you solve your problem effortlessly.
Read also - gmail not working, gmail not sending emails, Gmail Error code 5973, How To Find Google Voice Number, G Suite Admin Login, google chrome keeps crashing, create Gmail Account for business